1. I met a ton of people yesterday.
2. Got started on my employment paperwork.
3. Pet two different (of three) office dogs
4. Ate some pretty decent bar food just a short walk from the office
5. My predecessor brought me canned smoked salmon
6. I learned a lot about my job
7. I have several different ideas on how to make the job a little more streamlined and easier
8. It rained a lot. I soaked through my pair of boots and shoes, and pretty much every layer of clothing I had on.
9. I need waterproof rain gear.
10. WordPress will take a little getting used to but I think I can handle it.
I'm sure there's lots more, but that's the high notes for now. Last night I hung out with Rashah, Bonnie and Bonnie's ex for a spell, eating and talking about some pretty heavy stuff.
I made the observation yesterday that either all the cool people must migrate to Alaska or Alaska just makes these awesome people. It could be both. It's probably both.
I tinkered around with a few things last night, trying to sink a few different options up with the WordPress publishing, and hopefully I'll figure a few of them out (one worked and one didn't).
Today will be a full day started with some more tinkering, making two beautiful lady/sirs some Kaluha french toast, and then hitting the website hard.